Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

It rained all weekend. Actually today its not raining but its dreary. I love this weather. I know it is sick but I love it when it rains. I spent most of yesterday shopping. It was glorious. Everything on sale of course. My grandmother came over for a while yesterday. She is up from Florida and wanted to see the baby. It was a nice visit. Today my Mom and Sister and Brother are coming. They should be here in a few minutes but I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend and oh yeah...I see AVON... check out my website:

www.youravon.com/michellewallace

The products are awesome and the good news is if you buy from my site, AVON will ship it directly to you if you don't live in my area so check it out.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute site. Hope the babies are good and that you had a nice weekend...

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger blessedmama said...

yay michelle! glad to see you got away from msn! :D HUGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home