Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finally...

I can finally post about the boys doctor appointments on Monday. It went well at the doctor. Alexander is 25 lbs and 8 oz. and he is 34 1/2 inches long. He is getting so big. I would have liked him to gain more weight but the doctor said he is fine. He got 2 shots and was not a happy boy. I don't blame him.
Joshua is a wopping 12 lbs 10oz and he is 24 1/4 inches. He is really growing fast. he also got 2 shots. They are both doing wonderfully both physically and developmentally. When I told the doctor Alexander could spell his name and count to 13, he was very impressed.

After the doctor, we went home for a few hours then took the boys to Target to get their pictures taken. Alexander went first. His pictures came out nice, then Josh went. His are real nice too. Then it was time to get them both together. What a disaster. Alex wanted no part of it. The problem with Target is that they are not "photographers." It is a girl that they hired off the street to press a button. They really didn't try different poses with them unfortunately. We are going there next month to get our Christmas pictures done and then after that, we are going to try Sears I think. I did Alex' 9 months pictures at Sears and they were awesome. I will post the pictures on Flickr! when we get them.

The weather is still awful. I am going to the mall today. I have to find black pants for the boys for their Christmas pictures. Why is it so hard to find infant and toddler pants in black. UGH!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww ... Glad the DRs went good. Pictures sound like a good idea. Maybe Ill get Erics done. I dont think Ill be going to Target though ... They sound horrible. Sears sound good. Post pics soon. Cant wait to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home