Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Busy

Ugh. I have not posted in a while. I have not had too much to say. I have been busy with the boys. They are getting so big. Alex is now starting to sing ABC's. Its very cute. He continues to amaze me. Josh is getting very big as well. He smiles and coos so much now. When I talk to him he just glows. Its a great feeling. I have two wonderful kids. I am so lucky. I also have a wonderful hubby. We have been going through some tough days but we will be ok.

If anyone is interested, I sell AVON. There are so many great things in the upcomming catalogs for the holidays.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. There hasnt been too much going on so all my blogs are random and pointless! Glad the boys are doing good. Eric is doing great. Hes one month today!! Time flies!! Hope you have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home