Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Terrible twos....


Alexander has been a handful lately. He must get into everything he is not supposed to. I guess that goes with the age. Yes he will be 2 next month. I can't believe it. I don't know where the time is going. He is so smart. He talks constantly. He repeats everything so we have to watch what we say. He knows all of our immediate family by name and he can sing the alphabet. He counts to 14 as well. The other day i was yelling at him and when I asked him why he doesn't listen, he put his hand on my cheek and said "Happy Holidays Mommy!" I instantly stopped being mad and kissed him all over that face. He knows how to push all my buttons already.

His birthday party is booked. I sent out the invitations and my postman dropped them so my neighbors have been finding them all over the neighborhood. I had to resend most of them. I'm very annoyed and am now thinking I'm not going to give the postlady her gift. I don't know.

We had our family Christmas party on Saturday and it was very nice. I can't wait until Christmas. I can hardly wait to see Alexander open his gifts. It is going to be priceless. Well thats all for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger blessedmama said...

i know, last year was fun, but this year is going to be a BLAST with our nearly two year olds!!!!

boo is ALSO being quite the handful!! funny, i always thought he was going through terrible twos before...but now he's like five handfuls. LOLOL.

at least they are cute, right? ;)

i hope you and your men have a wonderful, merry Christmas!!!

lots of love!!!

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came by to wish you a happy and safe New Years before Im off to FL!!! Talk to you in 2006 =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home