Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

MI-5

Courtesy of Billy Rhythm

1) What's the most serious surgery/hospital stay you've had?
I had 2 C-sections.

2) What's the most serious pain you've had?
Both C-sections once the pain meds wore off were pretty painful.

3) Do you have any kind of on-going health problem, e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.?
I have high blood pressure that I developed during my pregnancy with Alexander and It has stayed with me ever since. Hurray!...NOT

4) Do you do anything specifically to help keep you healthy?
Unfortunately NO.

5) Are you worried about any inherited health issues?
I worry about cancer. My Grandma and granpa both died of it and also my Uncle so its definately in my family.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stoppin in to see how everything is. Glad the boys are doing good. Have a great day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home