Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Alright...

Alexander's birthday is January 14th. With the holidays, his birthday seems to sneak up on me. I looked at the calendar the other day and realized...only 2 more months til his birthday. I called around to a few places and decided on a place so I booked it. What a relief. We are going to have the party at a gymnastics place. It looks like it will be alot of fun.

Now I am trying to get the shopping finished. I am not doing too bad actually. I have a few more things to get but I pretty much got the bulk of the gifts bought. Yay!

Next weekend is our 6th anniversary. M's parents are taking the kids and we are going to go to a movie and a nice place for dinner. I can't wait. A real date!

Not much has been going on lately. I have noticed though that noone really comments anymore. The only one that loves me is Nikki. Maybe its b/c I moved around too much. I don't know. Well, if you do visit, post a quick comment so I know you were here. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger blessedmama said...

michelle, i still love you! sorry i haven't commented. i checked out the announcement the other night but got called away before i could comment. SORRY! i love it. :)
anyway, i am still debating whether or not we'll have a big party for boo. last year hardly anyone came besides family, so i'm thinking, why not just have a family one?
it's so hard to believe alex and boo will be 2 in two months!!!!!
hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home