Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Survey stollen from my friend Amanda....

Accent -- Lawng Island, New Yawk

Booze of choice -- anything fruity

Chore I hate -- Cleaning - in general. Mostly Dishes

Dog or cat -- Dog

Essential electronics -- Computer, TV.

Favorite cologne -- J Lo Glow or Clinique's Happy

Gold or silver? -- Both

Hometown -- Queens, New York

Insomnia? -- Yes

Job title -- Mom, Wife.

Kids -- Alexander 2 yrs old, Joshua 8 months old.

Living arrangement -- In a house with one husband, two sons a dog and a fish.

Most admired trait -- I don't know.

Number of sexual partners -- Seriously?

Overnight hospital stays -- 2 babies

Phobias -- drownding.

Quote -- "

Religion -- Catholic
Siblings -- Ashley and Brian

Time I wake up -- 7am.

Unusual talent -- being a slob? does that count....

Vegetable I refuse to eat -- okra

Worst habit -- being lazy

X-rays -- teeth, uterus

Yummy foods I make -- chicken frances.

Zodiac sign -- taurus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home