Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Uneventful couple of weeks....

I have not had much to say lately. Basically my life consists of my husband and my children. Thats about it. I spend my days entertaining my boys. I really need to do more housework. My house is a mess. Its hard to get anything done these days.


We got our new fridge. Its so beautiful. Its a side by side with filtered water and ice in the door. I love it. Our next project is to finish our basement so that we have a real playroom for the boys. I can't wait. We bought paint already, M just has to finish spackeling and sanding. I really can't wait til its done, it will make my life so much easier.

The boys are getting so big. Alexander doesn't stop talking. He is becomming a pest. He is constantly in his brothers face. They do love each other. Josh is starting to eat more solid now which im happy about. He didn't like it for a while but is starting to like it now. He is teething but so far no teeth yet.

As I said, not much to say. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger blessedmama said...

i sure wish boo would start to love his brother! he is getting better with tolerating him, but he is sooo jealous of him!
bean has two bottom teeth in and has loved solids from the minute he tried them. he gets mad when it's all gone! :P
hugs!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the same with me. Theres really nothing to blog about.

I started Eric on solids a couple of weeks ago. He loves it.

Hope everything esle is good!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home