Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Sick

I went to the doctor today and I have an upper respiratory infection and the beginnings of strep throat. UGH! My head feels like it will explode. I got some antibiotics and a cough medicine with codiene(?SP). I'm supposed to go to my cousins kickline competion tomorrow and its an all day thing so I really hope I feel better b/c it is her last. She will start college in the fall.

Does anyone know how hard it is not to kiss your kids. I don't want them to get sick so I'm trying to have as little close contact with them. All I want to do is kiss them. I do hope they don't get sick though.

Joshua's Baptism is next Sunday already. I can't even believe it. We are pretty much all ready. We are not having a big party like we did for Alex. We are going to take a small group to dinner after the ceremony. I am going to make an appointment for next week for Josh to get his pictures taken. I want a nice portrait of him in his Christening outfit. Well, I do hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend.

I want to say Hello to Nikki! I have been having a hard time signing into MSN. I have been reading your blog but haven't been able to comment. I am thinking about ya and I hope the move went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home