Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

All's Quiet...

Its been so quiet around her lately....meaning my blog. I know I don't post as much as I should. The only thing going on with me these days are my boys and hubby. Not much else. I mean really....they are enough...

Boys are doing great. Both getting so big. Joshua is almost 9 months old already. I can't believe it. He is doing great. He found his voice....he loves screaming and of course Alex gets a kick out of that so they have screaming contests. Josh screams then Alex then Josh cracks up. Its really cute but I should now own stock in Tylenol. Otherwise, they are both doing well. Alexander is really testing the waters lately. He loves to say NO and MINE. I guess that is what a two year old does but sometimes he really tries my patience.

My cousin just had a baby girl. She named her Isabella Rose. That was going to be my daughters name if I had one. Part of me is sad that she used the name but I know I'm done having babies so I don't know why I am so sad. And we probably weren't really going to use Isabella anyway. M didn't like the sound of that name with our last name. We were kicking around Abigail or Madison. But anyway, I don't know why I feel sort of sad. I mean, don't get me wrong, Im so happy for my cousin and her husband. They delt with infertility and finally got pg. I am thrilled for them. Isabella is beautiful and healthy. Another cousin of mine had a baby a month ago and named him Joshua. That kind of sucked. I mean I'm not saying noone is allowed to name their baby the same name as any of my kids but gosh my kid is only 9 months old, she could have picked a different name. Not that we really see them all that often anyways but still.

I am so happy that the nicer weather is coming. I am so looking forward to playing outside, at the park and going to the pool. Alexander is so much happier when he can run and play outside. I have to go through all the boys clothes. I got rid of 3 bags full of 0-6 month stuff which was great. That also made me sad. Knowing that I am not having anymore. I gave them to my mom so when my sister has kids someday, she can hopefully use some of it. I also gave her a spare pack and play, and a gym-mini. I still have to get rid of more things. Joshua is done with the swings and the baby bath tubs and his bouncy seat now so I need to give that to my mom too. I really need to get this house in order. Ugh. Its such a mess.

Well now I am really just babbling so let me go to bed. I went from not saying anything to going on and on. Well, I hope everyone is doing great and leave me some comments and tell me how you are doing. I love hearing from everyone.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad all is well. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

Hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home