Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Peek-A-Boo

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in 4 months. Its crazy having 2 very active boys. They are both getting so big. Alexander is now going to school. He goes 2 days a week for 2 hours a day and LOVES it. He had no separation issues at all. I knew he wouldn't. He has gone on a class trip already and had a pizza party. He is getting so big so fast. He is really smart and funny. Joshua is getting very big as well. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen. He is always smiling and lauging. He has 6 teeth and started walking a few months ago. He is so quick. Its so much fun. Its hard to keep up with these two though.
Otherwise, not too much is happening. Things are busy. I can't belive Christmas is right around the corner. I've started shopping already. I don't want it to sneak up on me. Well, I hope that you are all doing well. I am going to make the rounds real soon and say hello.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger blessedmama said...

hey hon! i miss you!!!
hope your big boys are doing well!
can you believe our biggest boys will be THREE soon?!?!?! wow.
hugs!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger blessedmama said...

yoooohoooo! time for a new post! lol.
i came by to wish you a very merry Christmas!
God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home