Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Monday, July 23, 2007

The next Abercrombie model......


Well this week has gone by fast. Joshua had his tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday. It was a rough week for the little guy. He was very cranky and not himself all week. We could finally take him out of the house today so he was loving being out. We took the boys to Toys R Us. Fun trip. M bought the boys a Lazy river water table. It is cute. The boys love it.
Yesterday Alex and I went to the beach. Wow....it was a gorgeous day.
Tomorrow, no plans as of yet. I think we are going to go over to Target. I need to buy an organizer shelf for the living room for the boys toys. I will see what they have. My house is a mess. I need to get a handle on the cleaning. Sometimes I don't know where to start. Please give suggestions if you have any.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home