Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Too many toys....


I cannot believe the amount of toys my boys have. Its crazy. And at 2 and 3 1/2 they refuse to clean up which makes alot of toys even worse. This shelving solution was great though. I love the bins. Wonderful. And it looks cool and boyish.
My boys are doing well. We are getting ready for Joshua's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. I hope all goes well, It will be a pirate party. Should be good. Im not sure who reads this these days but comments would be great. Just to let me know you stopped by. I miss my blogging buddies....billy, jen,nikki.....i have to go check out your blogs soon. Hope all of you are doing well.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Glad to see the flurry of activity over here! I put your link back up, some I'll be coming over every day. Susan also has a blog now, and she's looking for potty training advice. Can you help? She's at my-beloved.org.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Beloved said...

We have the same toy problem. A few weeks ago, in a parenting magazine, I read about a woman who divided her children's toys into 7 small storage buckets & labeled them with the days of the week. The kids were allowed to play with only the toys in the bucket of the day. I liked it, & I did the same, except I haven't labeled them with the days, I tell the boys what type of toys are in each bucket & let them decide which one they'd like to play with for the day. I also try to weed out their toys twice a year: just before their birthday in July & again at Christmas.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

It's me, just saying hi! Julia's birthday party is this weekend too! We are doing in on Sunday. A Backyardigans theme.

We have the toy problem too, and only one kid. I can't imagine it with two!

Have a great party! And Happy Birthday Joshua!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home