Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Well, things have certainly been busy around here. We are just starting to get into a routine with school and work and home. The boys go to different schools on opposite days and I work M,T,W 3-8 so Its a little crazy around here. The boys are doing well. They are getting so big and they are both so smart. Sometimes too smart so they really give me a run for my money. Josh is doing well. His speech has improved considerably since the surgery back in July. I'm relieved.
Work for me is good. We got a new employee back in September. She works opposite days from me. She is always asking me to work for her and I said yes once and I have been saying no mostly. It annoys me when people have a crappy work ethic and I have to pick up their slack. Its happened to me too many times in the past and I refuse to let it happen again. I will not work for her. I will work if I can for anyone else there but not her. She has only been there 2 months and she needs all this time off. Its not right. Anyway, enough of that. Halloween is coming. I am excited. The boys got cute costumes this year. Alex is going to be Spiderman and Josh is going to be Elmo. It will be fun. I can't believe the stores all have Christmas stuff out already. I'm totally not ready. I guess I better get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home