Snakes & snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Monday, August 27, 2007

tired

I started back to work today after being off since May. I don't think I even posted back in February I got a job at Hofstra University in their Student Health Center. Its really my dream job. Its part time. I was working Th, F, Sat 3-8pm. Perfect for me. My inlaws watched the boys on Th and F's until Hubby got home. They offered me now M, T, W 3-8 which is great b/c i don't have to work every Saturday now. By the time the boys go to college, they will be able to go for free. That is the best part of the job. I like it very much. I started back today and I'm beat. It is hard going from poopie diapers and noggin to a job in the real world. Its really nice to get out of the house and have adult interaction.
Joshua's Birthday party was a success. The boys had a ball. They loved their pirate accessories. They loved the games. Everything was very nice but I'm so glad its over. Until January when Alexander's birthday comes. Never a dull moment.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

"By the time the boys go to college, they will be able to go for free."

Now that is some long range planning! How long do you have to give them before you can get the "kids go free" plan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home